Every weekday + Saturday
9:30 – 16:30
Starting / Ending Date
13 July 2020
18 July 2020
About the Program
It enables the participants to step into this field and get some basic and technical knowledge to improve themselves. At the end of the training, a road map will be drawn to the participants in this field. It also provides information for those who need support in relation to their own style and personal image.
- Body Type Analysis; How many categories are body types? Which sections should be stored and highlighted for the best picture? What techniques are used?
- Determination of face shapes; Selecting appropriate hair, eyebrow and collar shapes
- Color Analysis: Application of hot and cold color tone groups. The color of the clothes to be selected for the upper body is determined in the analysis made considering the hair, eye and skin color. Color Analysis; makeup colors, face
it also helps in choosing the colors of the accessories, jewelery and jewelery used closely.
- Brief overview of fashion history. Periods, trends, icons, symbols that left their mark in fashion since 1920s
- What does Investment Wardrobe mean? What should be considered when shopping to create a wardrobe that suits the pace of life, daily routine, professional and social needs?
- Fast fashion, investment in classics and “luxury” – how to solve this equation in shopping?
- How should the Internet, social media, and traditional media filter? What to read while following fashion, to avoid information pollution and follow fashion professionals? Who should follow?
- How should those who want to work as a Personal Shopper / Personal Shopper take the first step in the business world?
After graduating from the Italian High School, she graduated from the Media and Communication Systems Department at Istanbul Bilgi University. She studied Image Consultancy at Istituto Marangoni in Milan. She has worked in various magazines including Italian Estetica and American More. Corporate training and making Turkey’s first Professional Image Consultant Training began trying Çakır’l craving. Since 2014, she has been giving start-up and advanced level training in Style Consultancy at Vakko Esmod. She continues her work as a Personal Shopping Consultant in Istanbul and Dublin.