10:00 – 17:00
Starting / Ending Date
23 November 2019
21 December 2019
About the Program
Students who aim to take part in the fashion world as a designer, creativity and talents, as well as different mold extraction and sewing techniques should be well understood. In Vakko ESMOD Fashion Academy, Pattern Making has been identified as one of the two main branches of education programs. Pattern Making training program, which continues throughout the year, is implemented using flat mold and draping techniques.
- Introduction of sewing machine / Sewing exercises- Working with paper and American cloth
- Flat Skirt model construction and pattern preparation
- Assembly and sewing of Flat Skirt model from American cloth
- Different Skirt variations-construction and pattern preparation-Evaze skirt-Flare skirt
- Sewing of a skirt from the fabric prepared with flat, fresh and skirt models
- Customizing the sewing skirt model
In 1999, she graduated from Istanbul University Business Administration Department. In 2002, she attended the Preparatory Class at the University of Toronto. In 2004, she received a Master’s degree in Business Administration from Slont University in Southampton. In 2016 and 2017, studied Fashion and Fashion Illustration in Central St Martins, England. In 2018, graduated from the 3-years Vakko Esmod Fashion Academy Diploma in Fashion Design & Creation with the Golden Pin Award. Between 2000-2012, she worked in Telecommunication and Health Sectors. She has been working at Berzeg Tekstil since 2015.