18:30 – 21:30
Starting / Ending Date
26 March 2020
18 June 2020
About the Program
Students who aim to take part in the fashion world as a designer, creativity and talents, as well as different mold extraction and sewing techniques should be well understood. In Vakko ESMOD Fashion Academy, Pattern Making has been identified as one of the two main branches of education programs. Pattern Making training program, which continues throughout the year, is implemented using flat mold and draping techniques.
Program Fee: 2.750 TL
- Introduction of sewing machine / Sewing exercises- Working with paper and American cloth
- Flat Skirt model construction and pattern preparation
- Assembly and sewing of Flat Skirt model from American cloth
- Different Skirt variations-construction and pattern preparation-Evaze skirt-Flare skirt
- Sewing of a skirt from the fabric prepared with flat, fresh and skirt models
- Customizing the sewing skirt model
Yeliz Korur has graduated from Bilkent University department of Tourism and Hotel management in 1997. In 2014 she entered Vakko Esmod Fashion Academy and completed her Fashion Design & Creation diploma degree in 2017. In the years 1998-2010 she worked in a management role at the Planning-Buying-Logistics departments of AY Tekstil. Throughout her education at Vakko Esmod Fashion Academy, she pursued her designer assistant role at designer Çiğdem Akın. Turkish being her native language, she additionally speaks advanced English and beginner level French and Spanish.