Vakko Esmod Fashion Academy offers young talents a 50% scholarship in the first year of their Fashion Design and Creation Undergraduate Training.
In order to win the scholarship, candidate students must successfully complete the following 2 stages:
Definition and content:
- A cover page with your name
- A letter of intent that sets out what you want and the reasons that push you to study fashion
- Resume (CV)
- Hand drawings and crafts, if any
- All kinds of materials and creative works will be evaluated.
Delivery date for portfolio: 30 April 2023
2. Exam and Interview
Students who pass the first stage are notified by e-mail or telephone within 15 days following the delivery of the portfolio and are invited to the exam and interview.
List of documents required for application:
- Photocopy of ID
- Copy of Diploma
- Certificate of Residence
- 2 Photos
- Undergraduate Education Registration Form
For information and inquiries, please contact us using the contact information below or use our contact form to send a message.