Class I: 10:00 – 13:15
Class II: 14:00 – 17:15
Starting / Ending Date
6 July 2020
24 July 2020
This program, which is suitable for beginner participants covering the main subjects of Fashion Design, aims to help students learn creative thinking and collection creation process as well as drawing techniques.
- Introduction to Fashion Design
- Introduction to Basic Drawing Techniques
- Fashion Figure Drawing
- Body Details: Head, Eyes, Lips, Hands, Feet
- Fashion Figure Illustration; Various Postures, Front, Rear, Profile, etc.
- Fashion Figure Coloring
- “Mood Board” Preparation
- Bases of Technical Drawing
- Technical Drawing is Used to Explain Designs to the Modelist
- Creating a Personal Mini Collection
- Collection Subject Selection, Colors, Figure Drawing, Technical Drawing
Ece graduated from Vakko Esmod Fashion Academy Fashion Design and Creation Diploma Program with special jury award. She has several awards in the sector during student education by cooperation with major brands. She worked at Common Leisure Brand and Elle magazine.